Forces of Growth
The Future of Media
Themes for 2018: The Big Questions on Trial
Media organisations are in a state of flux as multiple and complex forces impact business models. Holding company profits are under pressure. Digital and transparency are at a tipping point. Technology and performance require new approaches. Consultancies talk of helping brands with various aspects of the ‘customer experience’ as they extend their reach into every area of marketing. Brands are rethinking marketing spend and uneasy about the effectiveness of digital marketing, while activist investors are putting pressure on the biggest advertisers to cut spending.
Never has there been a time of greater disruption or greater potential promise for the media industry. To succeed, business leaders need to think strategically about the forces of change and innovation shaping the future, one where collaboration and agility win.
Campaign360 is committed to helping the industry’s leaders understand the implications of change and support them on the journey to shape better opportunities for business and talent.
The 2018 programme covers:
- • Where the holding companies are eyeing future growth
- • How technology will address the issues of transparency & brand safety
- • The bid to reinvent media models in a future that’s digitally-powered
- • Creative vs Technology: The effectiveness debate
- • New media formats that will revolutionise the industry
- • Building your Amazon strategy while Tencent & Alibaba rule the world
- • The client view on performance and generating cost of value
First speakers to be announced soon!
- • 90% Director level and above
- • 40% Brands
- • 45% Agencies
- • 10% Tech & Media Owners
- • 5% Service Providers
See what was covered at Campaign360 2017
Campaign360 is a global, action-oriented event that is designed to rethink our future and accelerate growth for the business of media through the power of technology and transformation. It is the first industry event with meaningful purpose. Its objective is to unite the leaders in media, marketing and advertising with the intent to support and grow the industry by focusing on specific industry-impacting themes each year. In its commitment to igniting change, Campaign360 brings together regional CEOs, CMOs and industry thought-leaders from leading brands, agencies, media owners and service providers to address the most pressing issues facing the industry in an engaging and meaningful way.